Shuttle+ Music Player
Shuttle+ Music Player is a simple, lightweight and powerful music player for Android. Featuring a built-in equalizer, lyrics, folder browsing, sleep timer, gapless playback, artwork downloading and a clean, fresh Google Now style interface, Shuttle is the music player of choice for your Android device.
Shuttle+ includes folder browsing, tag editing, Chromecast support and additional themes not available in the free version.
**Note: Due to changes in Kitkat, tag editing is no longer possible for files stored on the SD card on Android 4.4+**
Follow me on Google+ to keep up to date with the latest changes, and for beta testing opportunities.
– Folder browsing
– Folder whitelist
– Playlists, batch add, swipe to remove, drag ‘n drop
– Blacklist individual songs
– Enqueue songs to play next
– Sleep timer
– Chromecast support
– Lockscreen controls (ICS+)
– Notification controls (Honeycomb+)
– Jelly Bean notification controls
– Kitkat lockscreen controls
– Gapless playback (Jelly Bean+)
– Optimised layout for phones and tablets
– Highly customizable widgets
– Headset button controls
– Album & artist artwork downloading
– Optional ‘Google Now’ style cards UI
– Gesture support (swipe to change track, swipe to remove from playlist, drag n drop playlist items etc.)
– Loads of holo style dark and light themes
– Tag editing (no longer available for files stored on the SD card on Android 4.4 (Kitkat)
– Scrobbling via Simple Last.FM Scrobbler
– Lyrics search via MusiXmatch & embedded lyrics
– Voice search & Google Now voice command support
– 6 band equalizer with bass boost & DSP manager support
– Fresh, modern & relevant Holo style cards UI throughout the app
– Car mode
– Compilation album sorting (sort by album-artist)
Added support for Android Auto.
Improved artwork based colour selection. Shuttle now chooses nicer colours from the artwork, and themes the text and buttons on the now playing screen accordingly.
Updated to a fresh, more subtle mini-player.
Improvements to the queue. No longer ‘flashes’ when the queue changes. Drag & drop is smoother now.
Don’t show albums in playlist detail view
Added option to display artwork in song list. On by default.
Added number of songs & total time to queue
Added total time to album, artist & genre detail screens
Don’t show podcasts in various song listings. Podcasts now only show up in the ‘podcast’ playlist.
Display number of songs and duration in playlist detail view
‘Play Next’ in queue now moves the song to the next position instead of duplicating the song into the queue
Lots of behind the scenes improvements
Fixed medium sized widget display issues
Fixed an issue where various menu options triggered incorrect actions
Fixed an issue when attempting to play an empty queue from the widget or headset button
Fixed an issue where playing a track would sometimes fail, so the app would quickly move to the next song, which may fail, and so on.
Fixed an issue where the shuffle icon wasn’t shown when shuffle was on
Fixed an issue where whitelisting a file also blacklisted it
Fixed an issue where genres couldn’t be added to playlists
Fixed an issue where date added order was ignored in recently added playlist
Fixed a crash when sending a media button pause command while app isn’t running
Fixed a crash when using Dashclock
Fixed a crash when viewing the queue on tablet devices
Fixed a crash when moving to landscape mode
Fixed a bug where the media player was queried many times per second, potentially resulting in performance issues.
Various other crash fixes